Thursday 18 March 2010

Confuse the Meerkat

Thanks to the price comparison web sites I have saved one hundred pounds on my car insurance but what I thought would be a simple task that would take ten minutes actually took about a hour.I suppose typing in gocomparetheconfusedmeerkat.com wasn't a good start.Eventually I managed to answer all the questions including detail of my wife's speeding endorsement for which I spent twenty minutes looking for her driving licence to find the date! At least they didn't want the exact location of the camera on the North circular.Finally I managed to get some quotes and the cheapest was the company I was already with! So now i had to phone them and after pressing buttons3,6,1,2,4,and 7 finally managed to speak to someone who ,to cut a long story short was able to reduce my renewal premium to match the quote! The only downside is that my wife has been replaced by a meerkat as second driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment