Wednesday 29 July 2009

We're all dooomed!

With one day of my shift left,i'm looking forward to a rare weekend off. I managed a Saturday last week but this week it will be Friday,Saturday and Sunday.Just hope I avoid the swine flu which according to the newspapers everyone will be off sick by the end of August and it will prolong the recession by about ten years!I know ,though, if I am unfortunate enough to go down with swine flu, it will either strike on a long weekend or when I have holiday if it follows the same pattern of when I get a common cold.I wonder what the headlines would be if they had to report on the great plague!Anyway,I must stop promoting all this doom and gloom. Lets hope for a fine sunny weekend especially as the sun has only another six billion years of life according to a documentary I watched the other night.Figures may not be accurate so please check again nearer the time. I'm sure something will be mentioned about it in the newspapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment